All those candidates who conclude the second year exams are promoted into the third year the final year of B.Com Pass course.
Faculty at Vidyadhan teaches the following three subjects:
- 1) Cost Accounting
- 2) Financial Management
- 3) Economics
How to tackle your last year?
As this is your last year, it is really essential to give it in your best shot. Final year is the last road which one has to cross for gaining the desired route.
- Have a proper study plan.
- Set pragmatic goals.
- Improve your grades as even a slight upgrade in your marks will be a big achievement.
- Do enjoy also along with studies; go out and have fun as this is equally essential to freshen up your mind.
- Be upbeat and work hard.
- Your subjects can be broken down into short sub-subjects so that you don’t leave out any essential chapter or topic.
- Your grueling syllabus can be completed well in advance if you meticulously follow the guidelines given at Vidyadhan and your respective college.
Future upon the completion of B.Com Pass Course:
With the global expansion, the road for commerce sector is quite wide. There is no sector where a person from the commerce background isn’t required to manage the financial needs of respective trade or business. So, you can see doing a bachelor’s degree is really beneficial for a propitious career. From cost estimators to budget analyzers, business consultants, forex department and business, law or hotel management; one can enter in any of the respective fields. People need auditors and chartered accountant in all most every field.