Generally when the student gets admission in the B.Com Pass course; he/she starts grasping knowledge about various domains of the financial sector.
Outlook of the question paper:
According to colleges, the question paper and its setting can vary. Usually the total marks allotted for the final examination is 100 marks. But this is mostly divided into sections; like the main question paper will mostly be of 80 marks or 75 marks while the rest 20 or 15 marks will be allotted through the practical’s calculated on the basis of assignments, tutorials and attendance. This can vary according to university. Mostly if you go by various colleges those who offer this course, the students have to sit for six papers out of which four or five will be compulsory and the rest will be of lower marks. The main question paper is totally theory based, with choices given to students. For example if the question paper consists of 8 questions in total, so there will be choices; that means out of those eight, the student is required to attempt only six in total.
Main subjects that we teach:
- 1) Business and Industrial law
- 2) Business Management
- 3) Financial Accounting
- 4) Economics
How to study for the exam?
- Study well from day one of the commencement of the course.
- Don’t go for guides; they can destroy your knowledge. It’s better to download question papers from legit sites and your course books or Vidyadhan’s comprehensive study material.
- Take help from your teachers, Vidyadhan’s faculty or seniors to learn how to write well framed answers in your examination.
- Solve the previous year papers to get a brief about the pattern of the question paper.
- Make it a habit of writing and then practicing; this will improve your speed as well as memory power also.